Ermine Wheels are the most beautiful wheels you can buy, built upon an ingenious core design. The twin-core spoked design removes all unnecessary material from the middle of the core for critical weight savings. Two-toned machined finish and light colorways (Black, Ivory, Aqua, and Ruby) give it a modern look. High-rebound, low-profile urethane keep these wheels responsive and fast rolling. Available in standard (110x24mm)
115mm SCOOTER WHEELS are right in the middle of the spectrum in terms of wheel diameter. The largest wheel that you can buy is a 125mm…that is until the pros ask for 130mm or 140mm wheels. 115mm is the perfect compromise between 100mm and 125mm wheels, which are the outer extremes. While 115mm wheels may be a little too fast for beginners, they are great wheels for intermediate to pro riders. Just make sure your scooter deck and forks are compatible with 115mm wheels, as most older decks and forks are not.
Aztek Ermine XL Wheels 115mm Specifications:
- Twin-core spoked design made of 6061 series aluminum
- 115mm x 30mm
- 88A urethane is a harder urethane that is more durable than softer urethanes
- ABEC 9 Bearings ARE included
- sold in PAIRS
- Available dimensions: 115mm x 30mm
- Available colors: AQUA/BLACK, AQUA/WHITE, BLACK/BLACK, BLACK/WHITE, IVORY/BLACK, IVORY/WHITE, RUBY/BLACK, RUBY/WHITE
AZTEK SCOOTERS came out of nowhere but has taken the scooter world by storm. Aztek manufactures every product a pro rider needs to build a custom freestyle scooter. They even sell COMPLETE SCOOTERS at an extremely reasonable price point.