Eagle is proud to announce Eagle Radix Forks, the latest culmination of scooter technology at an awesome price. Made from cold forged aluminum, Radix Forks are a Great option for wider wheels up to 30mm. Standard wheel width is 24mm but these pro SCOOTER FORKS work with 24mm, 26mm, and 30mm wide SCOOTER WHEELS. Compatible with HIC and SCS compression ONLY, Eagle Radix Forks have a 10mm offset and are compatible with wheels up to 115mm. Additional Features of these scooter forks are: Steerer tube length: 153mm.
Do you know what forks you should buy? It depends on the compression system that you want to run. If you land on HIC or SCS compression, the Eagle Radix Forks are for you, as they are compatible with either SCS or HIC compression. Don't know which compression system to go with? That is easy – HIC or SCS, as they 2 of the most effective compression systems on the market. Which means you should pick up a set of Eagle Radix Forks to go with the SCS or HIC compression system that you just decided to use.< p>
Eagle Radix Forks Specifications:
- Made from cold forged aluminum
- Great option for wider wheels up to 30mm. Standard wheel width is 24mm but these pro scooter forks work with 24mm, 26mm, and 30mm wide scooter wheels
- Steerer tube length: 153mm
- Compatible with HIC and SCS compression ONLY
- 10mm offset and are compatible with wheels up to 115mm
- Available dimensions: Steerer tube length: 153mm
- Available colors:
Eagle Wheels has been around since the beginning of the industry and makes some of the highest quality but, most importantly, most affordable wheels on the market.