CLOSEOUT ITEM. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
Lucky set the bar high for other scooter manufacturers with the Lucky Covenant Complete Scooter. Whether your prefer a street scooter or park scooter, this complete scooter is going to be hard to rival. Built around a 4.45W x 20.50L integrated deck and headset made of 6061 aluminum with an 82.5 degree headtube, the Lucky Covenant Complete Scooter was built on a firm foundation, making it one of our better selling COMPLETE SCOOTERS. Featuring 23.00W X 24.00H Lucky Silo oversized chromoly steel bars, the Lucky Covenant Scooter utilizes HIC compression and a Lucky DUB to compress the bars onto the forks. Lucky Lunar 110mm hollow core wheels (neochrome/neopurple) / Lucky Toaster 110mm wheels (red/black) and ABEC 9 bearings roll on Lucky Indy 6061 series aluminum forks.
HIC compression comes standard on the Lucky Covenant. HIC stands for hidden internal compression and is one of the more popular compression systems out on the market, as it combines effective compression with affordability. While a low cost compression system and clamp combo are a definite advantage of an HIC complete, HIC requires oversized SCOOTER BARS that will not work with other compression systems or fit other kick scooters that use SCS, for example, without modification.
Lucky Covenant Specifications:
- 4.45W x 20.50L integrated deck and headset made of 6061 aluminum with an 82.5 degree headtube
- 23.00W X 24.00H Lucky Silo oversized chromoly steel bars
- HIC compression and a Lucky DUB to compress the bars onto the forks
- Lucky Indy 6061 series aluminum forks
- Lucky Lunar 110mm hollow core wheels (neochrome/neopurple) / Lucky Toaster 110mm wheels (red/black) and ABEC 9 bearings
- Available dimensions: N/A
- Available colors: BLACK, NEOCHROME, NEOPURPLE, RED
LUCKY SCOOTERS has been leading the charge in the scooter industry for a long time now. Manufacturing some of the highest quality scooter components on the market, Lucky has put together a complete scooter offering, as well. Lucky Scooters has been around for a long time and we expect them to be around for a long time to come.