The Lucky TCS Compression System is a slight variation of a conventional HIC shim for use with oversized bars with a slit. TCS utilizes an integrated compression bolt and finger tabs to make it a tool less HIC compression system. HIC compression is one of the most popular compression systems on the market today. An HIC shim screws into the top of your 1 1/8 inch forks, which would not fit inside the larger inner diameter of oversized bars without an adapter. That is where the HIC shim comes into play. It screws into the top of your forks with a compression bolt, adapting the forks to the correct diameter to fit the oversized inner diameter of your oversized HIC bars with a slit.
Lucky TCS Compression System Specifications:
- Made from 6061 series aluminum
- fits oversized outer diameter bars ONLY with SLIT only
- 2.9 inches tall (shim)
- screws into the star nut, which will need to be installed in your forks
- Includes 2.9 inch shim, 45mm compression bolt, and compression cap (works best with forks with a long steerer tube or decks with a short headtube)
- Available dimensions: 2.9 inches tall (shim)
- Available colors:
LUCKY SCOOTERS has always prided themselves on innovative designs. Today, Lucky is working with the best manufacturers, industrial designers, engineers, and urban illustrators from around the world to create products that are amazing to ride, functionally superior to anything on the market, and works of art.