Lucky Vektor Forks are a beautiful 3d forged masterpiece, making them light, strong, and cost effective. Made from 6061 T6 forged and anodized aluminum, Vektor Forks are a one-piece threadless fork featuring an integrated starnut. Compatible with HIC and SCS compression ONLY, Lucky Vektor Forks have a 10mm offset and are compatible with wheels up to 110mm. Additional Features of these SCOOTER FORKS are: total fork length: 229mm (9 inches).
Do you know what forks you should buy? It depends on the compression system that you want to run. If you land on HIC or SCS compression, the Lucky Vektor Forks are for you, as they are compatible with either SCS or HIC compression. Don't know which compression system to go with? That is easy – HIC or SCS, as they 2 of the most effective compression systems on the market. Which means you should pick up a set of Lucky Vektor Forks to go with the SCS or HIC compression system that you just decided to use.< p>
Lucky Vektor Forks Specifications:
- Made from 6061 T6 forged and anodized aluminum
- one-piece threadless fork featuring an integrated starnut
- total fork length: 229mm (9 inches)
- Compatible with HIC and SCS compression ONLY
- 10mm offset and are compatible with wheels up to 110mm
- Available dimensions: total fork length: 229mm (9 inches)
- Available colors: BLACK, BLUE, COPPER, GUNMETAL, POLISHED, RED
LUCKY SCOOTERS was one of the original companies on the pro scooter scene. Today, Lucky continues to support riders, retailers, and industry events to help advance our sport and attract new talent. Rider communities on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter make Lucky one of the most talked about pro scooter companies in the world.