CLOSEOUT ITEM. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
The MGP VX9 Pendulum is all new pro scooter for 2019 and swings either way, street or park. Uncompromised durability and strength will inspire confidence to go bigger and bigger with your tricks.
The MGP VX9 Pendulum Pro Scooter is built around a 5" by 19.5" deck with an 84 degree headtube angle. Because the deck has boxed ends, we consider the VX9 Pendulum deck to be a street deck but it's equally at home at the skatepark or in your hood. PRO SCOOTER DECKS that are 19-19.99" long will be ideal for intermediate to pro riders that have been in the sport for a while or for those scooter riders that need a little more footspace. The MGP VX9 Pendulum features standard outer diameter T-Bars that are 26" tall by 23" wide. Bars this size are ideal for riders who are 5.5 to 6 feet tall. Bars and forks are tied together via an IHC compression system, which is a favorite among pro scooter riders. Finally, the MGP VX9 Pendulum rolls on 120mm x 24mm wheels, which are very fast and used by most pro riders.
MGP VX9 Pendulum Complete Scooter - 5.0" x 19.5" Specifications
- 5.00W x 19.50L MGP VX9 integrated boxed deck with an 84 degree headtube
- MGP T-Bar 23.00W x 26.00H 4031 Japanese Chromoly / Standard Diameter
- IHC compression with 6061 MFX X3 Cobra Forged aluminum Triple Clamp
- Transition threadless 6061 aluminum IHC forks, compatible with 120mm wheels
- 120mm Neo Cartel aluminum core wheels with ABEC 9 bearings