Most SCOOTER WHEELS are made of aluminum, and the Root Industries AIR Signature Wheels 110mm are no exception. Whether you are buying metal core or hollow core wheels, the core is made of aluminum to reduce weight. Made from hollow core technology to produce some of the lightest scooter wheels on the planet, AIR Signature Wheels 110mm are available in 110mm x 24mm. 88A urethane is a harder urethane that is more durable than softer urethanes. ABEC 9 Bearings ARE included. AIR Signature Wheels 110mm are sold in PAIRS.
Until a couple of years ago, 110mm scooter wheels were the largest wheel that you could buy. That has all changed with the introduction of 120mm and 125mm wheels. Pro riders are always looking for more speed so they can throw down huge tricks on the big air ramp at X-Games. If your name isn't Ray Warner or Max Peters, 110mm wheels should suffice. They also fit just about every deck and fork known to man and Root Industries scooter wheels are some of the best in the business.
Root Industries AIR Signature Wheels 110mm Specifications:
- Made from hollow core technology to produce some of the lightest scooter wheels on the planet
- 110mm x 24mm
- 88A urethane is a harder urethane that is more durable than softer urethanes
- ABEC 9 Bearings ARE included
- sold in PAIRS
- Available dimensions: 110mm x 24mm
- Available colors: CLAYTON LINDLEY/SPILL, DEREK MARR REPUBLIC, DYLAN RYAN/NORTHERN LIGHTS, JAMIE ADDISON/SUNSET, MATTY CERAVOLO/FIRE AND ICE, SHAUN WILLIAMS/FOCUS
ROOT INDUSTRIES is an Australian rider-designed range of professional-grade scooter products. Some of the top pro riders in Australia have helped us design, develop and test these products over the past two years, and the result is a growing range of outstanding SCOOTER ACCESSORIES, designed to outperform and outlast anything else on the market.