Root Industries AIR Wheels 120mm were designed to take the toughest abuse and are equally at home on the street or at the park, whether you are a beginner or pro rider. Featuring an aluminum core, these SCOOTER WHEELS are light weight and durable. Made from hollow core technology to produce some of the lightest scooter wheels on the planet, AIR Wheels 120mm are available in 120mm x 24mm. 88A urethane is a harder urethane that is more durable than softer urethanes. ABEC 9 Bearings ARE included. AIR Wheels 120mm are sold in PAIRS.
120mm scooter wheels are up at the top end of the spectrum in terms of diameter. The largest wheel that you can buy is a 125mm…that is until the pros ask for 130mm or 140mm wheels. 120mm is the perfect compromise between 100mm and 125mm wheels, which are the outer extremes. While 120mm wheels may be a little too fast for beginners, they are great wheels for intermediate to pro riders. Just make sure your deck and forks are compatible with 120mm wheels, as most older decks and forks are not.
Root Industries AIR Wheels 120mm Specifications:
- Made from hollow core technology to produce some of the lightest scooter wheels on the planet
- 120mm x 24mm
- 88A urethane is a harder urethane that is more durable than softer urethanes
- ABEC 9 Bearings ARE included
- sold in PAIRS
- Available dimensions: 120mm x 24mm
- Available colors: BLACK/BLACK, BLACK/BLUE, BLACK/WHITE, BLUE/WHITE, BLURAY/BLACK, BLURAY/WHITE, COPPERTONE/BLACK, GOLD RUSH/BLACK, GOLD RUSH/WHITE, GREEN/BLACK, GREEN/WHITE, MIRROR/BLACK, MIRROR/WHITE, PURPLE/BLACK, PURPLE/WHITE, RED/BLACK, RED/WHITE, ROCKET FUEL/BLACK, ROCKET FUEL/WHITE
ROOT INDUSTRIES is synonymous with quality. Not only do their products look great, but their innovative and pro-rider tested designs hold up to the toughest abuse.